- Mdm Farhati Ahmad – I/C
- Mr Nagavello Ponmudi
- National Inter-Schools Scrabble Championship 2017 ‘B’ Division (Team) – National 2nd Position
- National Inter-Schools Scrabble Championship 2017 ‘B’ Division (Individual) – National 4th Position: Justin Solomon, National 4th Position: Kevin Sin
More Information on the CCA
Teams from ‘B’, ‘C’ and N(T) Divisions participated and qualified for the finals of the 16th National Inter-School Scrabble Competition with one ‘B’ Division team emerging 1st Runners-up in the Cup category. This is the highest placing in the history of Scrabble in our school.
At the same time, four members also took part in Individual Event of the same competition and came in 4th, 8th, 25th and 28th nationally. This too marks the highest placing for individuals in our history.
Additionally, the Club has begun its Values-in-Action programme to teach basic Scrabble Skills to primary school students. A 3-week training session with CHIJ (Kellock) was successfully completed and students from both schools learnt much from one another.
As a club which emphasises planning and strategizing, Thinkers’ Club continue to work towards achieving better results in all divisions in 2018, as well as broaden its outreach programme to more Primary Schools.
Training schedule and venue
- Weekly Summary Schedule [PDF, 6KB]
- CCA Schedule and Venue List [PDF, 14KB]
- CCA Classroom Allocation [PDF, 6KB]
Last updated on 08-01-2018