The Queenstown Secondary School Green Committee aims to raise awareness about environmental conservation and encourage proactive practise of 3Rs among the school population.To achieve this, we shall:
- Develop in-house educational programmes to infuse lessons on environmental conservation across the curriculum.
- Promote active participation in the school community in environmental activities.
- Partner with external organisations to provide additional opportunities for students’ involvement in real-life projects related to environmental conservation.
- Empower students to be proactive in building an environmentally conscious community.
- Observe and implement sound environmental practices in the operation of the school to minimize waste and prevent pollution.
- Preserve and enhance the natural environment of the school.
- Review and revise our objectives and achievements annually.