SSOE Student IAMS and SWN Wi-Fi
SSOE Student IAMS Account
You can use SSOE students IAMS account to login to the following services:
- SSOE computers at computer labs, mobile carts and special rooms
- SWN Wi-Fi on your personal device
Student IAMS Self Password Reset
Click the link https://student.iams.ssoe.moe.edu.sg/ to go to student IAMS login page. Key in your user name and click Forgot Password link to reset your password.
The temporary password will be sent to your email address*. Follow the instruction from the email to update your password.
* Your email address must be added to your IAMS profile before using the self password option.
Students’ IAMS portal can be accessed via both internet and school intranet.
Segregated Wireless Network (SWN)
Student may connect to SWN Wi-Fi network to access internet for teaching and learning purpose.
To connect to SWN Wi-Fi:
- Select SWN@SSOE from available Wi-Fi network list
- Once connected, a login page will pop up.
- Login using your IAMS account. (Remember to check on the box to agree the T&C.)
- Download and install the MOE-SSL certificate. (You only need to do so once.)
Note: You can’t login to more than one device using the same account at the same time. Please remember to logout from SWN at http://portal.swn.moe.edu.sg when you have finished using the connection.
For students to reset their IAMS password, you can click on this link https://student.iams.ssoe.moe.edu.sg once you have logged in to SWN.
Remember to change your IAMS password every 90 days.