Aesthetics & Technology
Vision for A&T Department
Passion = I2R
Passion = Innovative, Independent and Resilient Learners
Mission for A&T Department
To strive for innovation and excellence in Aesthetics & Technology education to prepare our students for future challenges.
Aims and Objectives
- To develop positive habits which would help students to become critical, creative and independent learners who take pride in their work
- To create a conducive environment that is supportive of the spirit of I&E amongst students and teachers.
- A&T for All- to enable pupils to appreciate the relevance and importance of A&T subjects to daily life so that students find A&T stimulating and enjoyable.
- Yearly Post Exam Enrichment Programmes for Sec 3 Art, D&T and F&N students
- Ceramic and other Art enrichment programmes for students with passion in Art
- Collaborative design progamme with Design Rete for Sec 3 D&T students
- Western Dining Workshop for graduating F&N students