- Mr Iskandar Shah Bin Abu Bakar (OIC)
- Mr Tay Yee Kai (B Div I/C)
- Mr Lawrence Lim (C Div I/C)
- Mdm Grace Khoo (B and C Div 2nd I/C)
- Mr Koa Chee Meng (HOD PE & CCA)
- A true gentleman and excellent sportsman through the game of football
- Providing all football CCA players platforms of opportunities and exposure through game competitions.
- Develop football CCA players maximising their playing potential.
- Create interest and sustainability in football for football CCA pupils
- B-Division team to be in the top four of the South Zone Inter-Schools B-Division Tournament.
- B-Division Team to qualify for the National Champions League Inter-schools Competition.
- C-Division team to be in the top four in the group in the qualifying stages of the South Zone Inter-Schools C-Division Tournament.
- C-Division Team to qualify for the National League 1 Inter-schools Competition.
|South Zone Inter-Schools Football Championship ‘C’ Division||South Zone – Quarter Finalist|
|Delta League Championship U16 (Organised by Singapore Police Force & National Crime Prevention Council)||Quarter Finalist|
|Urban Street Soccer – 5 a-side Futsal ‘B’ Division||Champion|
- South Zone 2013
B Division – 3rd in South Zone, Qualified for Nationals
C Division – Group Stage
- H20 ITE Ang Mo Kio Festival
C Division (U-14) – 2nd Place
- National Schools Futsal League 2013
B Division – 3rd Place
C Division – 6th of 45 schools
- Queens Cup 2013
B Division – Silver
C Division – Gold
More Information on the CCA
C Division: The boys was drawn in a tough group that comprises of South Zone powerhouses such as Seragoon Gardens Secondary and Bendemeer Secondary School. The C Division boys did well by coming in 4th in their group. Along the way they managed to scare the 2 group favourites before succumbing to a late goal in both matches. This bodes well for Quest Football as majority of the Secondary 1s had experience of competitive play at a high level.
B Division: QTSS was handed a tough group during the preliminary stages, the boys were drawn with the traditional juggernauts of B Division, Bendemeer Secondary, ACS (Independent) and ACS (Barker). Defying expectations, the boys showed tremendous resilience by winning all of their matches to top the group. However, our boys suffered several injuries especially to the key players during the course of this unbeaten run. Under the tutelage of Ex-National Footballers, D Tokijan and Samawira Basri, during the Quarter Finals stage, the boys picked themselves up every time they fell behind a goal and hurled themselves into the match. However, due to the multiple injuries sustained to key players, the team fell short of the Semi Final stage. This experience will definitely prove invaluable to our Secondary 3 students who will seek to achieve in 2015!
Our training encompasses a holistic development of the players of which we instil a high sense of teamwork, commitment, discipline and fitness.
Our QUEST Football motto : “Putting the team above everything else” teaches the students the importance of teamwork, sacrificing personal gains for the sake of the team and developing a close bond of friends that plays for each other.
C Division Training:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
3 pm to 5 pm
B Division Training:
Monday: 2.30 pm to 5 pm
Wednesday and Friday: 3 pm to 5 pm